Friday, April 10, 2015

Five on Friday

I'm linking up for my first ever Five on Friday! I have been reading the blogs of the ladies who host this lovely link up for about a year now, so now that I have my own blog, I might as well link up! So without further ado…

1. Rain.
I came back from a lovely Easter break at home to a week of rain at school. I'm glad that the temperatures have improved, but I could definitely do without the rain.


2. Easter.
Speaking of Easter break, I meant to do a recap of the weekend, then this week just got away from me. I spent most of it in Ohio with my mom, but we did go to my Grandma's on Sunday morning to go to church with her, then I drove to PA to spend the afternoon with my dad and his side of the family. Every year, my family does an egg hunt, and each person gets two eggs to hunt. My aunt hides them all outside in her huge yard, so we all run around looking for the eggs with our names on them. Even as an adult, I still love this every year.

3. Portfolio.
At my college, as and education major, I had to create a portfolio my sophomore year to be admitted to the education department as an actual candidate for the certification and degree. This portfolio basically has everything I have ever done that relates to education and proves that I should be able to continue in my program. Well, I finally turned it in yesterday and I feel relieved. I'm sure there are some things I will need to fix with it, but I feel a huge weight off my shoulders since it is now in my advisors hand.

4. Cooking.
I'm making dinner tonight for my boyfriend and myself and I'm so excited. Living in a dorm, its hard to cook. My sorority's chapter room has a kitchen in it, but I still don't cook that often. My boyfriend has a townhouse (one of my school's housing options as a senior), so I'm making dinner in his kitchen tonight. I'm making one of my favorite Pinterest recipes. If you're interested, click the link below!

5. Saturday… a day of rest.
This Saturday is the first one pretty much all semester that I have nothing planned during. I cannot wait to be able to have a lazy morning, catch up on work due next week, and hopefully spend some time outside if this rain ever wants to stop.

Happy Friday!

-Sydney Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment