Friday, April 17, 2015

Greek Week

Hello! I hope you've all had a wonderful week. Mine has been crazy, but I happen to have a short break in my day with enough time to stop in and post about my week. I don't have a five for Friday, but I have some pictures to share from Greek Week! I can't wait for Sing n Swing tomorrow to show off our awesome dance!


 All our wonderful Little Doves (New Members) painted the rock we have on campus Sunday night. This meant that everyone got to see it on Monday when Greek Week started and we had events down by the lake. They did such a wonderful job!
 My little and I at the rock… I'm such a proud Big!
 One of the new events this year was flag football. Here's our awesome teach before the game! We also had THREE wonderful coaches. We didn't win, but tied for first, since it got dark before a championship game could be played.
And just because I had to get a picture with her, here is one of my lovely sisters all decked out for football in her sparring gear (She's a 2nd degree black belt in Karate). 
Tonight, I'm off to Pittsburgh to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend at the Yellowcard concert! I was invited by him last year before we were dating to the concert then, and couldn't go because of dance, but I'm so glad I get to go this time around!

Happy Weekending!

-Sydney Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment