Monday, March 30, 2015

Formal 2015

This weekend was a busy one, with my college's Dance Theater production, which I was in, as well as my sorority's formal. Needless to say, Sunday was one lazy day filled with Church, a walk, and quality time with my boyfriend. The only pictures I have from the weekend are from formal, so without further ado: Formal 2015 in pictures.

 My Big made my paddle! It is absolutely perfect and beautiful, even complete with a monogram (my favorite). 
 It was my beautiful Little's first formal. Super proud Big!
 My wonderful roommate! This was her first formal as well, since she's a music major and was at the state band festival last year. She is absolutely wonderful and I can't imagine living with someone else. And the night was so much fun getting to hang out with her. 
And last but not least, a picture with the best date around! This is the second formal we've gone to together, and I wouldn't have wanted to spend them with anyone else. And he reminds me we need to take pictures, which I very much appreciate ;) Don't we clean up nice? 

Hopefully the temperatures begin to warm up, with Easter being Sunday! In the mean time, its a busy week of class until Wednesday when I get to head home for Easter break to spend time with my family (one of the wonderful things about going to a Church-affiliated college). 

Happy Monday!

-Sydney Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment