Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Pampering Saturday

This Saturday, I spent the day being pampered and shopping with my mom. It was sooo nice to just sit back and relax for a while. I was able to get both a pedicure and manicure which was amazing. While I got my pedicure, I sat back and read the June issue of Vogue, which was a wonderful escape from my busy weeks.

I got the OPI Summer collection on both my toes and fingers. The toes are "Aloha" and the fingernails are "Do you take Lei away?". I love the pop of color on my toes, but I can't do the color on my nails. I think a neutral there is a much better way to go with my "look". 

After my mani/pedi, we headed over to Crocker Park, which is a really nice outdoor shopping area near Cleveland. We had lunch at Brio, a great Italian restaurant. I loved that there was outdoor seating that was under cover, just in case the skies decided to open up and rain. 
 My mom had chicken with Quinoa and roasted red peppers and feta. I tried a bite and it was wonderful!
I went with the soup and salad. I'm a fan of all things lobster so I had to try the lobster bisque and I also love a good Cesar Salad. Both did not disappoint. 

Some retail therapy was also in order. I had to hit up the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale as well as Barnes and Noble to pick up a new magazine for some light reading by the pool on my Monday off (hopefully the persistent rain holds off for a day). 

I hope you've had a wonderful and relaxing weekend as well! 

-Sydney Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment